Didn't find to much at yard sales today, but it was a gorgeous day for it. Did find some Christmas material. Just can't pass that stuff up for some reason. Stopped at one that had several boxes of Christmas material, but my old bones just wouldn't let me stoop down that low to go through them. So had to pass them up.
Also found a couple of Quilt patterns. One of them has an appliqued Santa on it and I think I may be able to do it in redwork on a Christmas stocking for one of the Great grandchildren. Need to do 2 of the stockings this year. Guess I'd best get to work on them!!!
Think that is it for tonight, am going to go curl up with some quilting magazines and see if I can stay awake till bedtime. Take Care
Songbird Crazy Quilt Placemats
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment