Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Some More Pictures

Went to Eugene today grocery shopping. Hadn't done this for a while so needed a lot of stuff to fill the shelves in the pantry.

While there I went into JoAnns and picked up a pillow form for the pillow I've been working on. Got it all finished this evening and this is how it turned out.


Another finished project that I forgot to post yesterday is this doll blanket for Kinsey. Wanted to try my luck with making something a little bigger with chenille. It didn't turn out to bad, but need to figure out how to get the rows a little farther apart. These were about 1/4 inch and I need them to be about 3/4 inch. The chenille part is all made of flannel and is real soft.


Now I'm working on the name of the month for the door hanging for the folks. Am trying to do it with cross stitch, but don't know if I'm going to like it. Still have a couple of weeks so if I don't I've got time to come up with something else maybe.

I think I've finally got this picture thing figured out. Sure took me long enough and I think maybe I'm going about it the long way around, but it's working.

Time to shut out the lights--Good Night

1 comment:

  1. Margie, what a beautiful cushion - your friend will love it! So, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete