Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Give Away to Enter


Over at this blog

www.hugsnkisses.typepad.com/hugsfromhelen/quilting/

Helen has a beautiful Christmas hanging done with redwork. I have entered but do not have my hopes up as I have not won anything and am not a lucky person I guess. I hope I have entered the blog address right as I have not done this before.

Not much else going on. I guess I have a very boring life!! Not even figured out what the day has in store for me yet. Take Care All!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi...
    I tried to reply to your comment on my blog, but you are set to no-reply. You can change that by going to "blogger dashboard". The easiest way to do that is to click "sign in" from you blog home page. Then click "edit profile" and put a check mark in the box that says "show my email address". Then go all the down to the bottom of page and click "save my changes".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margie! Thank you so much for coming on over to my blog and visiting this morning. I enjoy your comments and visits.

    Thanks for the heads up on this giveaway! I will go and check it out! ((Hugs)) to you, Margie! Thanks for being a sweet bloggy friend! :)

    ReplyDelete