Thursday, June 4, 2009

Computer is Up and Running again

Was suppose to have a BIG thunder storm Tues. evening so I shut all this stuff down just in case. As it was, we didn't get hit very hard. Anyway, when I started everything back up it wouldn't work. After I called tec support I found out my motem had gone bad and thus had to order a new one. It got her today!! Yipee! Did not know I would miss this thing that much. Don't know how many times I'd start to come over here and sit down. Just glad I didn't have to go all week end without it!

We finally got a pretty good storm today! It seemed to always go around us the last couple of days. We did get a lot of rain out of all the storms the last 3 days, but the weather man says that is it---the storms are gone now, and back to normal! They even had tornado warnings out in a couple of counties north of us today and believe me, that is not normal for Oregon.

Tomorrow is Friday all ready and that means Yard Sale Day, but this is going to be a long week end as our little town (population--about 1000) is having it's yearly city wide yard sale Saturday. So, 2 days in a row. Tried to talk Ronnie out of going tomorrow, but I knew better!!

I guess that is all that is new for now--Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment