Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Some of my tatting

Haven't posted for a few days. Really not much to write about. Been working on the new Shabby Rose block. Got one for this month (REST) finished and am working on the 2nd one and it is about finished. After that need to work on the door hanging for the month of Aug. I think I may have picked one that is going to take a while.

Don't have any new pictures to show so will go get some of my tatting and put them on here. This first one is a snowflake. Could not get the center to do like the directions said so put blue bead in there and called it good!


This picture is of a couple where I used some color. I like both of them.


Now a picture with several snowflakes in it.


I can't seem to find the picture of a doily I did. If I find it I will come back and post it. I'm off on a search. If I'm not back---take care.

OK I found it. Am not very good with my filing system on this computer.


Want to find a frame to put the doily in but so far none that I've seen has said "I'm It". So am still waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment