It's Friday, so spent the day in Eugene doing what we do every Friday. It was a really good day. First off we found the camp stove with the LARGE griddle like the one Kelly borrowed from Jeff last year, and we used at Elk hunting camp. It needs a good cleaning but can handle that.
Have always wanted to make a necktie quilt and today I REALLY added to my collection of neck ties. Asked the lady how much for the neck ties and expected her to say how much per tie. Nope---$4.00 for all of them. After I got home and counted them there was 50 of them. Add that to the ones I got out of a free box a few weeks ago plus some all ready made blocks I got somewhere, I think that should bout do it for ties. Also found a winter coat that is like new but now I need to give up one in the closet!! Got a couple of pieces of material that will make good shopping bags.
Ronnie found a bunch of fishing stuff real cheap. Found Kelly a couple of bows (that spelling doesn't look right) that cost $1.00 each. Guess he can hang them on the wall if they don't work!!
Been a hard day and got to get ready for the city wide sale tomorrow so "Good Night"
Sounds like you all had a great day!
ReplyDeleteNoeletta