

I found this pattern on the internet and had seen one made with selvages. Had to try it!!! Made one yesterday of just plain material, just to get the hang of it. Found out today while making this one why I thought the handles were to long on the one yesterday. DAAAA, Read directions very carefully. Anyway the one today didn't turn out to bad, just a few boo-boos!! If I make another one I will use a little heavier material. Pattern said to use a light weight. Well, it will hold material from a quilt shop, but don't think it is strong enough for any heavy groceries. Did make notes on the pattern as to what NOT to do!!
The first picture is of the bag folded up and the second is with it open. This bag is small enough to carry in your purse. Guess I should have used a different color background when I took the pictures. Wish I could figure out how to type something on here and then put the picture in and type some more and add another picture. Maybe a light bulb will go off someday, and soon I hope!
Now I'm off to trace the pattern for the Shabby Rose BOM onto some pink fabric and then clean up all my messes!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment