Called Dad this morning to wish him a "Happy Fathers Day" and he sounded good and was helping mom fold cloths. Sunday is wash day for her and she was all out of breath when I talked to her. Wish I was a bit closer so I could help!
Guess I need to vent some this morning. Am not in a good mood today. Seems like I get this way every Mother or Fathers day. A long time ago Ronnie upset me by not telling me "Happy Mothers Day" and when I asked him about it his excuse was "You are not my mother". So I do the same with him since then. These kind of days bring back memories I guess. Plus the fact that Ronda is acting like she is. If she does like she did last year and emails me and wants ME to tell HER dad "Happy Father Day" I will email her back and tell her I will not. If she wants her Dad to know she can come up or call him and do it. It's going on 2 years now since this happened, her dad was sick and has apologized to her for it. Also in Feb. at Bree's birthday party when she walked in and walked right by us with not a look or word. Someday she will be sorry and she is pushing me farther and farther away too.
Enough of that. If anything new happens during the day I will post more this evening and if not I will call this good for today.
The "Happy Mothers Day" is ALL men! I have now gone to buying my husband something that I want for his fathers day! : ) Hope thing start to look up!
ReplyDeleteFrom Noeletta
ReplyDelete