Am starting this blog to be able to share with family and friends my interests and other things that might be of interest.
Also, am going to say right up front that I will not be good at posting everyday, but hope to get better and also better at taking pictures and posting them. We'll see how this works out.
So to get started --- Ronnie and Steve (youngest son) went fishing down at Coos Bay yesterday and yes we will have fish for supper tonight. They finally caught something. Then of course I didn't take a picture. Steve is on vacation this week, so they will probably be doing a lot of fishing. As for me, I worked out in the yard. Finished planting the plants that we bought while down at Kelly's (oldest son) over Mother's Day weekend.
Will try to remember to post this evening on how today went.
I did remember to add to this this evening, but really don't have anything to say. Spent most of the day looking thru some of my many magazines and on the internet for an idea for Christmas stockings for the Great Gandkids. Years ago I made stockings for all our kids, their spouses, and the Grandkids. Figured that I need to follow thru for the new additions.
Got a sweet picture in the mail today of Kadence (our 1st GGD). It is hard to believe she is 6 mo. old all ready. Will be getting a frame for it and adding it to the wall with the family pictures. Also need to get a picture of Gaji, so he won't be left out.
Made a trip to Sutherlin this afternoon to pick up Ronnie's prescriptions and went to both of the thrift stores, and if you can believe it, I didn't find a thing.
Time to go kick back-----Good night
Songbird Crazy Quilt Placemats
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment