Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Yard sale find


I said I would post a picture today of my magazines. Well here they are! Will be able to kick back now and look thru them and try to figure out what ones to keep and hopefully trade the others for some selvage edges and or some black & white stripes. SO want to make a black & white strip quilt. Nothing more to talk about so will call this a post for today!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Margie,
    Thanks for the comment on my blog. I thought I'd see if you have one and sure enough you do and are just getting started. You will have fun with this. I sure do. If you are looking for selvage edges of fabric, I have some I can send you. Was going to send them to someone in Australia but can't remember who so if you want them, just let me know and I'll send them off to you. You can e-mail me at stitchinglegacy (at) gmail (dot) com :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I'm doing this right and this answer gets back to you Sandi. I just realized someone had posted a comment on my blog, so guess it is working. LOL! And YES, I would love to get your selvage edges! I am just starting to save. Wish I had known about these years ago when I first started sewing. That was probably about 55 years ago. If this goes thru, get back to me and I will send you snail mail address. Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete