Wednesday, May 27, 2009

No Fish for Supper




Hubby caught zero fish. It was really windy over there today. When the sun finally burned off the fog it was really pretty, but ohhhh so windy! In the way back home as we drove by the wildlife refuge (think that is what it is) the Elk were out. Well at least the bulls. Guess the cows were up in the hills with their babies. Anyway I had to get out and take a picture, as they were right there close.

Did get a little needlework done while I was over there. Finished the door hanging for mom & dad for the month of June. Then worked some on another snowman block that has been feeling really neglected now for a while. Still have about 6 more blocks to do, and then to put it all together.

Dang--I can't figure out how to put a photo in different areas of this blog. Really didn't want them all together! Going to have to work on that one.
Time to go curl up in my chair--Take Care All

No comments:

Post a Comment