Sorry I forgot to post here last night, will take me a while to get used to this.
Today started out really good. Ronnie and Steve went fishing over at Reedsport and so I would have a whole day to myself--Think I'll go shopping!! Got all ready to go and got in the car, backed it from the driveway and didn't get as far as the ally and something is NOT right. Got out and sure enough 1 front tire---flat. So much for going shopping. Came in and spent the rest of the morning trying to find something on the computer that I knew was there but couldn't find.
Ronnie called about 10:30 and they were on their way home. So darn windy over there they couldn't fish. Told him Good, you can change a flat tire when you get here. Thank goodness Steve works for Les Swab, cause he came up and put that stupid little spare tire on and told me to take it to the shop and get it fixed and not to drive over 50 mph. So, set the cruise control and was outa here. Have you ever driven down the freeway at 50 mph? People going past you and you know what they are saying "Stupid old lady, if you can't drive any faster than that, get off the road". Finally got the real tire on and was off to Roseburg. Didn't do much after I got there. Went to JoAnns and got some material I needed. Couldn't find a darn thing in WalMart, got some potting soil at Home Depot, and then took some things up to Mom's that she wanted. Stopped by and got Pizza for supper and came home.
Finally found on the computer what I spent all morning looking for and it was right in front of my face.
Anyway I don't guess either one of us had a very good day and sure hopes tomorrow is better. Tomorrow is Friday and that means a trip to Eugene and garage sales all day!
Good night am going to go dream about all the treasures I will find tomorrow!!
Songbird Crazy Quilt Placemats
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment