Haven't had time to work on these much lately, but will post what I have so far. Am working on the BOM last year from Capricorn Quilts. Also, working on a snowman hanging that I am doing on my own with different ideas I've gotten from pictures on the internet. Plus I don't have a picture yet, but have the 3 blocks finished from Shabby Rose BOM, this one I love and am thinking about doing 2 of them. One for me and 1 for a Christmas present.
Hubby and I are going to go to the coast tomorrow. He wants to go fishing, and I don't like him going by himself, so have my bag packed with needlework. Want to finish sewing the binding down on the door hanging for the month of June for the folks then have some Redwork to work on. Then if I get bored with that, there is some knitting in there. That should keep me busy while he fishes!!!
Guess I got the pictures in the wrong order. Sure have a lot to learn about the blogging stuff. Plus I need to learn to change the date on the camera when I put the batteries back in it!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment