Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday is Yard Sale Day

Hubby likes to go to Yard Sales!! (Well, so do I) So this year looks to be a lot like last year. Fridays are the day we go to Eugene and drive all over, and then sometimes we go get groc. after we are to tired to yard sale.

Today must have been my turn, as I found several things. A few pieces of Christmas fabric and a couple of others I couldn't pass up. One lady had a whole table of fabric, mostly panels, but I was getting to tired to go thru much of it. Also got 2 (yes 2) boxes of craft books. Magazines and leaflets, that were cross stitch, quilting, knitting, 1 for tatting, and many more. Ronnie talked me into adding up what they all cost new and the ones that had prices on them came to $685.00 and I paid $4.00. There is a lot of Cross Stitch ones from England, which I have never seen. This is just what I needed so I can add them to my wall of Magz. Woooops---no room---Oh no. Will go thru them and maybe find someone to trade with for the ones I don't need. Will try to take pictures tomorrow. Am to tired tonight. Instead of AAA, I need to find a group for Magz. I enjoy them and can just look thru them again and again.

Also found a couple of embroidery hoops in sizes I didn't have. Never can have to many of those anyway!!
Enough for tonight--Good Night and Take Care I'm off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment