Friday, January 4, 2019

New Year not starting out all that well

   Nothing accomplished this week. Spent New Years day with the youngest son and his wife. He did a prime rib on the Trager! Was delicious along with some potato salad, a fruit salad and some baked beans. Got home that evening and felt fine until just before bedtime when my throat started getting sore. This is usually how my colds start. This one has been a dussieee! Am writing this Friday evening and the throat thing finally went away this morning and now it's the aches and pains and the stopped up head. Why can't they make Kleenex that will handle the job?
   There were no blocks made this week for the Christmas tree skirts. Good thing I am a few blocks ahead.
   Maybe in another day or two I will feel like getting started on the BOM I want to do that is over at Fat Cats patterns. Hen Party is the name of it. Always have had a thing for chickens.
  Take Care and Be safe!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment