Saturday, January 12, 2019

I love chickens BUT!

   Decided I wanted to do the block a month that is over at Fat Cat patterns. After I was able to find some chicken wire fabric at Wal-Mart Wednesday I got started. (just what I need is another project)
   These girls look like they are full of mischief so think I will box them up with some embroidery floss to keep them out of trouble. We will be going on a camping trip this spring and I'm always (at the last minute) trying to find handwork to take with me. These will be added to that list.


   A friend of mine decorates with chickens and Fat Cat had a small pattern that I purchased and have been working on it for her birthday. Hope I can get it finished by the end of March. This is two of the six blocks needed.


   Am almost back to normal after being down and out most of last week. Just an awful cough left but will take that over the sore throat and fever.
  Did get some wonderful news yesterday from our oldest son. He has been doing Dr. appointments, 2 MRIs, a spinal tap, and a stress test trying to figure out why he has lost his sight in his left eye. All the tests have now come back and he is in very good  shape and nothing was found. The one thing I was so worried about was a tumor. Would be nice to know what caused  the problem tho.  Thank you Lord
   As for the blocks for the Christmas tree skirts, I'm now about 4 behind as I didn't do 2 again this week. To busy playing with chickens!
  Enough babbling for this week.
Take Care and Be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment