Have felt sooo much better this week and was able to see some things accomplished. Hubby came down with the crud tho. It hit him different. He was dizzy and his ears bothered him some. Took him about 5 days also to start feeling better.
Yesterday we went to town. Mother Hubbords cupboards were getting really bare. Rained the whole time we were in town and of course the parking lots were full and no umbrella. You would think after living in Oregon for 50 plus years I would at least carry one in the car!!!
I spent most of my week sewing. Made six blocks for the Christmas tree skirts. So now I'm caught up with the two a week that am trying to do.
Not going to put them together until I get enough blocks made for two skirts so I don't put to many of the same fabrics into one skirt.
Then I decided to do something for Valentine's day. Got this far and now I can't figure out how I want to quilt it or what to use for the backing.
Picture is a little blurry but the idea is there.
My evenings have been spent working on the 🐔 wall hanging for Doris for her birthday. Birthday is not until March but she may be coming down next month when our son and her husband come to go fishing at the coast. Would like to have it done by then, but another "I don't know how I want to quilt it either". Just need to blanket stitch around the letters and do the tops of the nest boxes.
Been staying up way past my normal bedtime for the last few evenings and getting up later in the mornings. Am a morning person so will try to get back to normal, starting tonight.
Nothing else to report on so
Take Care and Be safe!
Songbird Crazy Quilt Placemats
2 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment