Friday, January 10, 2014

Prize box arrived

This box has been a long time getting here due to unforeseeable glitches!! Due to issues Sandy( her blog )was having and then when she was able to mail it I wasn't going to be around to get it!!

Long story short it was a drawing that I won and was so surprised when I did. I usually don't enter drawings unless it is something I really like.

This box was packed with material, magazines, a table runner pattern and did not at all help my stash problem (to much of such) and my addiction to magazines!! There was some beautiful material and some how she new I collect Campbell soup items and sent some material that I LOVE!


Thank You Sandy!!

Did go to town today and got some material for the "Goodnight Irene Sew Along 2014". Am hoping that tomorrow I can get a couple of the blocks made that go with the 16 patch blocks I've made (and a lot more to go) and maybe cut some more 2 1/2 inch squares. Just hope I made a good choice on the color. It's hard to shop when hubby is waiting in the car and you feel like you need to hurry!!

Take Care & Be Safe

2 comments:

  1. So glad you liked what you found in the box, Margie! I always thought that Campbell Soup material would make a cute table runner. Kept just enough so one day I may do that. Look forward to seeing what else you make from the fabric scraps!

    ReplyDelete