Have always had a problem with the size of my meandering. Always ended up doing small designs so with this I tried to concentrate on doing larger.
The black I quilted two rows around the inside edge in black. And here is a bit of the quilting. Am getting better with doing it but still want to hold the material down to hard at times and the piece doesn't want to slide to well. Excuse the threads. Haven't gotten around to burying them to the inside yet.
So far so good and I'm happy with it!! Hope this works as I do not like to handle a large quilt around and around with a regular sewing machine. Also if it works the son just MIGHT get a quilt that will fit his king size bed.Got a message that someone had posted a message on my blog page about My Round 2 it pincushion but since the person posted as Anonymous I can not go and Thank them so will do it here. Here is the post It's always nice to have people let you know they have been there, but I should not be saying that because I do not practice what I preach!!
Take Care and Be Safe


Ohhhh, I like this block. I wish I could quilt my own tops. I have to learn this someday soon. Happy quilting and have a good week. :)
ReplyDeleteI like the design with the black diamonds as a feature.
ReplyDeleteGood idea to meander across the 2 sections.