Saturday, April 20, 2013

Where did the week go

Going to try to get this posted. Don't know if it my computer or the yahoo page but all of my bookmarks are gone!!! So hope for the best!

I did not get much done this week but seems like I was busy the whole time. I had to get at it this morning to get the blocks done for Scrapbasket Sunday for this week. Talk about procrastination. Only did 8 blocks. At some point I will need to sit down and figure out how many blocks I will need to make the quilt! Not in much danger of over doing it just yet tho!

Here are a couple of pictures, my blocks for this week (sorry about the not so good of a picture) and then the stack of all the blocks so far.


I did also work on the my wall hanging for the month of May. Have just a small amount of the buttonhole stitch left to do around the 4 little flowers in the corners and then I can quilt it. Seems like I am getting further and further behind. Reminds me of that saying "The faster I go the behinder I get!" Or something like that.


OK now for the verdict---See if it will post and then go see if I can figure out my yahoo page. Will be trial and error cause I know not what I'm doing!

Take Care & Stay Safe

Well that was simple---just click that little button up there in the corner!!!! Told you it would be trial & error!!

5 comments:

  1. Some weeks are like that... I usually get a fast start the 1st half of the month, then a lull, then I scramble to the end. And vow to change the next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are looking so adorable! My entire April has been and will be a slow quilting month. Life has a lot of twists and turns. I'm just going with the flow and enjoying each day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your string blocks are looking yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the delicate colors in your string blocks. very pretty.

    ReplyDelete