I did not participate but have been watching everyday and the eye candy is over bearing! I have never made a mug rug but each day I kept getting a bigger urge to do so. Well today was the day. After searching around for a while and digging thru all my stash I finally figured out what I wanted to do. This project took me ALL day to complete but am happy with it! Now I want to make a couple of Oregon Duck ones for the girls. Maybe those won't take so long as I will know a little of what I'm doing.
Wish I had a Raggedy & Andy coffee cup to go with this. Maybe I should have made the first one I thought about doing, it was with Campbells soup material. Good Lord knows I have enough of those mugs!!!!!
Got to go to Roseburg tomorrow so probably won't get any sewing done. Maybe Thursday will be another day that I can sew. Is suppose to rain Friday so probably won't be to many yard sales going on. Love Oregon!! not----- well most of the time!
I need to find an old white sheet someplace as I have used the last of what I had for the backing for my sheet string blocks. Got to do it soon so I can get this weeks Scrap Basket Sunday blocks finished!!
Nothing else new Take Care and be Safe
Your mug rug is awesome. I love the colors. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteCute mug rug! You did a great job. Love the picture.
ReplyDelete