Sunday, April 7, 2013

This weeks progress

Have not been feeling to good this week. Think I need to visit the chiropractor. Neck and shoulder is really hurting and a headache to go with it. Took one Excedrin Migraine this morning and it has helped more than any of the Asprin. Feels like if I could twist just right it would pop then all would be better.

Anyway I did manage to get a little sewing done for the Scrap Basket Sunday for this week over at Kims blog (I just can not get the address to go in here) so You can click on the button on the side bar and it will take you there. Sorry bout the black shadow in the corner but didn't want to go take the picture over again. (Really do not like taking pictures, just not my thing!!!) 10 more blocks to go with the 4 I did last week.

Also finished up the hanging for mom's door. This is one of the 3 that did not get finished and put in with the others I gave her for Christmas. Only 2 to go now!!

Want to get to feeling better so I can work on switching this blog over since we are not going to have this one after July. Am afraid to do it because I am not to smart at this stuff but don't want to loose what I have.

Take Care & Stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. How pretty your blocks look! I hope you're feeling better soon--the same thing happened to me awhile back, and I didn't feel like doing anything. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are lovely - a neat effect when they are all put together, Love your little hanging too. Hope you feel better soon and can get to your crafting!

    ReplyDelete