Back on March 8th I posted about a book that I had gotten for my birthday and the project I wanted to start. Well, I finally got to do it and am posting it for this months 2013 FO Challenge. Haven't gotten very far but no big hurry I guess.
This probably will be a funny looking post. Am doing it with my phone which I like doing because I don't need to resize the picture to post it, but I can't see where it is putting the picture.
Have also made a couple of mug rugs one I posted a picture of a few posts back & the other is for a swap so can't post that one yet.
Had a really nice trip to the coast for the 2 days wish it could have been longer.
Take care & be safe
Songbird Crazy Quilt Placemats
1 day ago

Love your snow woman. I'm a fan of embroidery.
ReplyDelete