Friday, April 26, 2013

Not much this week

Are getting ready to go over to the coast for a few days. I am not the kind of person who can just pick up and go. Have a menu, a list of stuff we will need etc. and everything needs to be checked off. So have not gotten much done this week. Did finish a mug rug for a swap but can't post a picture yet.

Also managed to get some more blocks and strings cut for the sheet quilt. Had good intentions but that is as far as I got so the only picture I have is of blank blocks and the strings. Am almost ashamed to post it for this weeks "Scrap Basket Sunday" post but it is all I have.

Now if I can just figure out how to do this with my new phone . May need to switch to the computer

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have fun on your trip! I'm like you, though, I am a list maker, and it takes me forever to get ready for a trip.

    I see some pretty fabrics in your strings! I, too, am participating in Kim's Scrap Basket Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip! What says Scrap Basket Sunday better than a picture of the scraps ready to be transformed! Happy Scrappy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a wonderful trip! I'm a list maker too, so I totally understand. I love the photo of your scraps, and they are going to be wonderful. Thanks for keeping it real!

    ReplyDelete