Monday, May 31, 2010

A finished Quilt

It's done!!! Even tho I wasn't liking the way this was looking I went ahead and finished it as I did not have time to start something different. Haven't done any hand quilting for a long time and now my fingers are wellllll a little sore! Also I have a very bad habit of using my thumb nail to catch the needle against as it comes up from the bottom and so the nail has this nice little hole in it. Time to cut my nails anyway I guess.


So tonight I'm doing nothing, will go get a handful of magazines and spend my evening dreaming! Now that I have all my required sewing finished I'm wanting to make me a new purse and want to use some selvages to do it, but am not good at designing. Need pictures to get me started. Then too, Christmas is not that far away and should start thinking in that direction. Just not enough hours in the day anymore. Didn't days used to be longer when we were younger? Good night and Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment