Am so very glad I went to the sales yesterday because it was so exciting. Was just about ready to come home (getting in and out of a car does wear you out) then we saw a sign "Yard Sale"! After a very fast turn we arrived at a home where they had just decided to have a sale and were putting things out. "OHHHHH NO" I told hubby I'd better not look at that pile of material on that table. Couldn't help myself, had to look, and was smiling all the way home. After we got home I counted up 25 plus yards of material and I'd paid $3.25 for all of it! She was asking 25 cents a piece and a couple of the pieces are 4 yard cuts. Here is the picture just click on it to see the goodies!!!

Now I'm going to go check out an internet yard sale right here
www.quiltingcanbefun.blogspot.com/2010/05/yard-sale-giveaway-thursday-thru-sunday_29.htmlOn a sadder note we will be going to the cemetery today to visit Joshua's grave. I am so very glad that Josh left his mother in charge of that part if anything happened to him over there in Afghanistan. Now that his wife has become engaged to another man (it's only been a little over 4 months) and has moved on to another state. At least this part of the family can and will be there with him. My only hope would be that his daughter could be there with us.
Take Care all and have a very safe but fun week end!
to make a link clickable...
ReplyDeletecopy the web address
highlite the word you wish to make the link
click on the little photo of what looks like a paper clip. remove everything in that box and paste the link into that box.
click ok.
You are done...
Extrenmely sad to hear about Joshua, my dear friend. Also, happy to see you did very well at your yard sale. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHappy Quilting!