The other day I decided that Ronda and I might need a back pack when we go to Sisters for the quilt show in July. Didn't want just any ordinary back pack!! Had a pattern, but--I can't have it look like that!! So I've been working for several days now doing my own thing with that pattern. I was going to make the first one for myself so I could work out all my blunders on it. Got it done with a problem. The stupid pattern didn't allow straps long enough for a heavy person. Well, I wasn't going to rip it all out to make the straps longer and since Ronda is a very small gal, she got the first one, and the straps got made longer on the second one. The picture isn't a real good one, I should have separated them apart just a tad in the picture. They look like they are all one piece.

The big wedding is Sat. and it looks like the weather is going to be nice. At least the weather man said the last of our rain would be tonight. Hope he is right, enough is enough. An outdoor wedding and BBQ might not be much fun in the rain.
Now I need to go find my sewing room and try to clean up the mess that I've made in the last few days. Really don't thing there is much hope for that room anymore. Swore when we made that into a sewing room I'd keep it neat. Yaaaa Right!!! NOT!!
Take Care
Hi Margie...the backpacks look great with the selvedges... I came for a visit from the Quilt Shoppe Blog roll.... and I see our little blog list on your sidebar....Among the Gum Trees... thanks for supporting us....
ReplyDeleteHugs Dawn x x x x
P.S. Enjoy the big day that is planned, hope it doesn't rain for you all...
Hi Margie! You are listed on the Quilt Shoppe's blog list today! Love the backpacks! Have a happy day!
ReplyDeleteAwesome backpacks! Hope they stash your quilt show goodies well! Checking out your blog from the In Stitches" blog. Very fun!
ReplyDelete