Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Problem

Finished this little wall hanging the other night. Had started it years ago, and now can't even remember where I got the pattern. Must have been quite a few years ago, because it is obvious I had not figured out the true 1/4 inch yet. My points do not match. Oh well, it is finished and doesn't look to bad.


On April 6th I posted a picture of a quilt I had started. The quilt is now all sewn together and am ready to quilt it. My problem, I can't figure out how to quilt it. I've worked all day with it and am not happy with what I've tried. Wanted to hand quilt hearts but my needle just doesn't want to go through the material easily. Must be the flannel I used on the back. Tried to do it with the sewing machine, but quilt is to big. Think I will not look at it the rest of the evening!! Am not a happy camper at the moment!!

Kelly called last night and wants us to meet them down at Seven Feathers tomorrow for Mothers Day. We are going to go for lunch, so no sewing tomorrow, maybe that is a good thing.

Now I'm going to go grab a hand full of Magazines and pout the rest of the evening!!!

Happy Mothers Day to all.

1 comment:

  1. That looiks really nice, my dear friend. Thank you for sharing. Happy Quilting!

    ReplyDelete