My kitchen is a mess, I'm tired and Ronnie needs to do something about supper cause I aint!!
Finished up the table runner yesterday that I want to take with me tomorrow and give to Terri. I love this runner and think I will make some for Christmas gifts if I can find the time. Have also been doing some tatting but no pictures of that. Here is the runner
While trying to cook today, I needed to catch up the laundry with some things I want to take with me this week end. Am going down to Kelly's for next week. He is home this week and I will go back with him on Sat. so he can be home in time to leave Sunday for Texas for the week. Hope it doesn't snow to much up on the Mountain. Hate those kind of trips. Then I will come back on the train Sunday the 6th, that I will love. Just love to go by train. Will try to remember to take some pictures from the train. That trip is really pretty this time of year as long as I don't need to get out into all that white stuff up on the pass.
OK it's time to go warm up some spaghetti, it looks like that is what we are having for supper! Have a Really Good Turkey Day!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment