Thursday, November 12, 2009

My 12 Months of Door Hangings

The past year I've been making a hanging a month for my Dad and Mom to hang on their door at the retirement center where they live. To be honest, I didn't really think I could stay with it. As it turned out it was really quit fun, from trying to find the pattern for each month, doing the embroidery work, then seeing their response when I took it to them.

For those that have been following these on the HGTV message board, I'm posting all of them here. There was a person that wanted to see them all together, so here goes!!

January


February


March


April


May


June


July


August


September


October


November


December--This one some of you may have seen on the "Gum Tree Site" As soon as I saw the pattern I knew that would be it!


My blog is mostly for myself and family to keep track of things but I didn't want to take up space on the message board. Take Care All and enjoy!! It's been fun.

2 comments:

  1. Guess I didn't see the June one before... I think it is wonderful you did that for them... Very sweet.. :)

    Noeletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI!'What a wonderful and beautiful 12 months of work! I love every one of them but have to admit June is my favorite! Now what have you got in store for your monthly project for next year?

    Hugs,
    Nicki Lee

    ReplyDelete