
Doesn't look like the blooms will be as big as last year, but at least it is blooming. Will try and remember to take another picture when it is in full bloom.
Nothing new going on here. Have been cutting some 9 inch blocks as I found a picture of a quilt that looks really good with scraps and would like to have enough cut to start on it after the first of the year. This is the picture, and Everythingquilts from HGTV was kind enough to give me the measurements.
.jpg)
The 9 inch blocks are working out really well for organizing my stash, as a lot of my pieces are to small for a FQ but I can cut these blocks from them and if I don't need them they can be cut down further for other sizes. Just need to figure out what color I want to use for the background color so I can have that on hand.
Enough for today---Take Care
No comments:
Post a Comment