Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has it Been that Long

Didn't realize it's been so long since I've posted anything. Road with Kelly to Klamath Falls the Sat. after Thanksgiving and spent the week with the girls while Kelly had to go to Texas for a meeting of some kind. Spent some time in the JoAnns store while there and was able to get all the material I needed for Christmas gifts I plan on making. Just can't seem to do that when Ronnie is with me. Always think I need to hurry up cause he is waiting. Felt really good to just go in there and Look!!!

Didn't do much else as I was having to drive that big ol Desiel truck of his. It only fits in BIG parking places!! Wanted to go to a small thrift shop downtown, but new I wouldn't be able to parallel park the thing.

Did get to come back on the train and loved every min. of it. Here is a picture I took from the window. Came out really good for a moving train.


Has been really cold here. Was 7 degrees the last two mornings. For here that is cold!! And it is not even winter yet!! They are saying it may be freezing rain tomorrow. Sure hope not, I have an eye Dr. oppt. and Ronnie has a Dr. oppt. His is just his 6 mo. check up. Got to go do some more sewing so Good night and Stay Warm!

I'm back and will add to this. Got the sewing finished that I had planned for today and will post a picture before I forget about it. Just finished the slippers to go with the PJ bottoms, and a pillow case for each of the girls. Don't do PJ tops as they usually just wear a big T shirt. Besides that I don't like making the tops! Here they are FINISHED!!


Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment