Spent some time at camp doing some tatting. These will be put into Christmas cards this year. Still need to make some more but first I need to get the last door hanging finished for the month of Dec. I've got it started and it doesn't require a lot of embroidery work so shouldn't take long.
Here is a picture of the tatting
Am sitting here yawning and can hardly keep my eyes open, so guess it is time to close and hit the sack. Each morning I'm able to sleep in a little later. Was getting up at 4:30 at camp, in order to get breakfast, make lunches and fill thermoses for everyone before they went out hunting. Now it is taking me a while to get back to my normal time of getting up. Good Night All!!!
These are beautiful! I have one made by my MIL, Barb. She is the only person I've known personally to tat.
ReplyDelete