Yesterday was Friday, and as we always do on Friday during the summer we went to Eugene to hit some yard sales. I guess it was my day (this time) to find some goodies. All last summer I kept trying to find one of the foot stools that goes with a glider rocker. I hate it that I can't rock in my chair with the foot piece out. Figured one of those glider ones would be the ticket. Well, I finally found one. The gal had the set, but the chair was broke and she said make an offer. Told her I didn't want the chair but would give her $5.00 for the stool. It was a deal. So now I have what I wanted and it works perfect!! Only need to recover it as am not pleased with the color, but that will be an easy fix.
Have also been looking for a quilt rack for the quilt (Double Wedding Ring) that I bought last summer (at a yard sale) for $17.00. Well I found that also. Haven't got it put out where I can get a picture yet, but will put a picture of the quilt that I want to put on it. Haven't measured this quilt, but looks like it would fit a King size bed. It is all hand quilted. Am guessing from what the women said when I bought it, that it had been a wedding present and she wanted it "out of the house". Just wish it had been signed or at least had a date on it. I Love It!

Then we found the greenhouse. It's the kind that you see at BiMart with the plastic covering. It is still in the box, never been opened. I don't know which size it is as it doesn't say on the box. Will be a surprise when it cools off enough to be outside again. Now maybe next spring I can play with seeds. Will try to post a picture when we do get it set up. Oh, almost forgot, paid $20.00 for it.
Those are my finds for the week! Now I've got to get off here and go search the net for something to get rid of a gofer. He is playing *** with my flowers. Wish me luck!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment