Now after hanging quilts on it I'm not sure I like the 3 quilt thing. May need to change it and just hang one on the top rod. The top quilt is about the first baby quilt I made I think. The second quilt, I really don't know much about it. Mom gave it to me when they moved. Need to find out more! And the bottom one is the "Family Reunion Quilt" that I've posted about before.
Then, while I was looking for the quilts to hang, I found this. I had forgotten that I had even started it. It is all finished except for the binding. Excuse the wrinkles, and I hope the markings wash out after this long. I need to figure out what kind of a binding that I need. I figure I didn't finish it because I hadn't yet learned how to put a binding on so that it would look decent. That tells me it's been a while back that I did this!
This is a close up of just a section of the small quilt.
Guess I'd best clean out the sewing room more often. Dear Lord only knows what else is in there.
Did get rid of a whole stack of scrapbooking magz. today. Found out that Terry (Steve's girlfriend) does a lot of it, so gave them to her. Wish I could part with a bunch of my other magz. I've got WAY to many!! But I do enjoy going thru them!!
That's enough for today! Will go see if I can find anymore surprises!!
No comments:
Post a Comment