Today has been a lay back, lazy day. Just couldn't get interested in doing much of anything. Spent yesterday afternoon(4th) over at Doris and Gary's. They were having a BBQ and invited us over. Didn't go to the fireworks afterwards. Ronnie just doesn't like going to that kind of stuff. Probably could not have stayed awake anyway. I watched a little of it from the back deck. If it wasn't for a big cedar tree at the end of the block, could probably have seen a lot more. I could only see the ones that went up high. Gave up and closed up the house so the noise wouldn't bother the dogs and went to bed. Opened it up again about midnight when mother nature called.
Had an wonderful surprise this morning. I learned that I had won a prize from Sandi's giveaway. I visit her blog often and enjoy reading her writings and seeing her work. I so wish I had the talent to be able to draw. Her blog site is here.
www.alegacyofstitches.blogspot.com/ She has been having a lot of trouble with her back and here is hoping she gets to feeling better real soon.
We have Kelly's dog till he gets back from Boise. They are redoing the landing strip at the base in Klamath Falls, so a lot of the people had to go to Boise with the planes until the end of Aug., or at least Kelly has to stay till then.
Wasn't as hot today. I wish it could stay like this, I just can't take the heat. Just don't know about me. Can't stand the heat and in the winter time I'm cold all the time.
I've got the munchies (wish I had some chocolate in the house) so am going to go find something and then turn the lights out for tonight! Take Care
Songbird Crazy Quilt Placemats
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment