Saturday, February 15, 2014

Camping Quilt

Sewed another strip onto this quilt yesterday and then quilted it this afternoon. Am absolutely in love with this new way of quilting as you go!!! Was so relaxed with this today that I decided to quilt the name of the quilt on a block.   Just quilted away, finished the section and laid  the quilt out and took a picture of my awesome work!!! 
Obviously I can't spell. I guess I will probably just leave it but it is really bothering me right now. Will sleep on it tonight and see how I feel about it in the morning.

Hope the ducks are enjoying all this water that we are getting. Didn't go anywhere today so don't know what it looks like down town or what the baseball fields look like (they always flood). With weather like this there is usually water everywhere down there. If it keeps this up I'm going to have to name this river that is running down the road out in front of the house!!

Take Care and Be Safe



1 comment:

  1. Margie- I love, love, love your quilt! So bright and happy!!! Thank you so much for the QAYG link! I am almost finishing my Queen size scrapitude quilt on point using this method and it is AMAZING!!! Thanks for all your help & support! I'll send you a photo when it is finished!

    ReplyDelete