Thursday, February 13, 2014

Knitting project finished

I usually sit in the evening and do handwork of some sort. Lately I've been knitting socks. This is the only pattern I've found that works for me, so have made several pair. This is the latest pair.
Now I'm out of yarn till I can get to town and get some more. Thinking the next pair I will try 1 size bigger but will need to make the top part a bitt shorter, because of my big foot I won't be able to get a pair out of 1 skein!!!

Today I plan on working on my practice quilt (for camping) and quilting by machine in sections.  Found this video, Machine quilting without sashing. here.  I got another section basted yesterday and ready to put under the machine. This quilt is going to be put together in several different ways and will probably look really funny on the back but that's alright, then I will know what one I want to use on the Goodnight Irene Quilt.

Take Care and Be Safe


No comments:

Post a Comment