Sunday, July 3, 2011

a Few warm days and nights and how the garden grows

This week you could almost watch the garden grow. So far so good, need to fertilize it again in the next day or two.

Last Sat. at the meeting for the Memorial Fund Raiser we decided to put together a float for the parade tomorrow, so it will be advertisement. Yesterday we all pulled out anything we had red, white, and blue. This morning Karlee & Joe brought the flat bed trailer by with the bales of hay and we went to work deciding what all we wanted to do. 4 hours later we had settled on our plan. Guess we will see tomorrow if it will all stay together for the parade. It was a lot of fun!! Will post pictures of the parade.

No sewing of any kind since the pillow cases. Have done just a tad bit of quilting on my rabbit. To much other stuff going on. Fundraisers take a lot of time!! Things are starting to come together tho!

Ohhh I just noticed that one of the cucumber plants (the small one on the left side) that the bugs got to IS growing. The other one is gone but I didn't think either one would make it when I stuck them in there. Didn't notice this till I looked at the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment