Monday, June 27, 2011

Garden is still Growing

Just a quick post to keep updated on the straw garden. Took this picture yesterday and the sun was really bright so those yellow leaves are not really yellow. They are really nice and green. We are starting to have warmer nights so that is helping.

Finished the blanket stitching on the bunny rabbit hanging last night. Should be getting a pkg. in the mail soon with the material for the boarder. A supper nice gal on a message board is sending me the veggie material in trade for some pillow cases for her daughters girl scout troop. Made pillow cases last week for this trade. Got to use some of the material that Missy gave me. Only made a small dent in it tho!!

Now I'm off to send out some more letters to ask for donations for the upcoming memorial fund raising event in Aug. in honor of Joshua. Can only hope that we get enough donations for the silent auction, bingo etc. I guess I'm a worry wart but am not getting many answers to the emails I've sent out.

No comments:

Post a Comment