Monday, July 4, 2011

A big Surprise

We all got together this morning about 8ish and finished decorating the float and were down at the school by 9:45am. We were all sitting by the road waiting for the parade when Karlee text us and told us we had won first place. We were pumped and then a short time later she sent us a message saying" Not only did we win first place we won the grand prize plus mayors choice. We aced it!!!

For something that we did just for advertisement for the Memorial Fund Raiser in Aug. and not knowing what we were doing I guess we did just fine.

I couldn't take pictures (only got 2) during the parade because the sun was to bright and I couldn't see what I was doing. Anyway here are some pictures and we must have one of Dustin and Al the camel.

We are all ready thinking about next year!!



No comments:

Post a Comment