Posted a picture of the plant the other night but did not get a good one of the flower itself so will post a couple tonight. Please excuse the sawdust showing on the leaves. Hubby has been building a bird feeder out there and I have not had a chance to take the air hose to the plant yet.
Worked in the sewing room today folding some more fabric to fit on the shelves. It looks so neat. Wish it was in order of colors but maybe that will come at sometime.
Have all of the yardage folded, now to work on getting the smaller pieces cut into FQ's, nickles, and strips and put away. Wonder if that will ever happen? I guess a little at a time and I may one day get there.
Was out by the garden this morning and THERE IS A SNAKE living there. He was sunning himself, just laying there by the beans. Then I was out by the pond, reached down to pull a weed and darn if there wasn't another snake. Now I will be jumpy each time I get near either one of these places. No, I didn't scream, but they both scared the bejebbers out of me.
Take Care!!
Footnote: Why is my camera saying the 22 when it is the 21st? I just set it to the right date a few days ago. Must have a mind of its own.
Songbird Crazy Quilt Placemats
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment