I had to run out today between the rain showers to get a picture of the garden. Well they really were not showers, just pouring rain, but it did quit for a little bit.
Am really surprised at how well this is growing. Had my doubts about it really working at all. Am hoping we get enough green beans for a mess anyway and the cucumber plant really took off this week.
Yesterday was the wedding day for Kelly and Lynnett. Got up that morning and it was raining, went to Roseburg and got Mom and it was still raining. It rained right up till about 3pm. The wedding was at 4pm and it was lovely. Will post pictures when I get a chance to copy some to my computer. Ronda took all the pictures and did an awesome job and I now have 300 plus photos on discs to go through.
Did go out and take a quick picture of the Hoya plant tonight. Tried to get one of just the blossom but it turned out blurry. Will try again tomorrow. This plant is right around 57 years old and just keeps growing. Mom started it as just a slip from a friends plant and when the folks moved to a smaller place she gave it to me. It never did bloom for her. I think she watered it to much as this poor thing gets very little water in the winter time. I water it more often when it is out on the porch during the summer.
Ok that is enough for tonight. Take Care!
Songbird Crazy Quilt Placemats
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment