Sunday, June 12, 2011

garden is growing

At least it is growing so far. What a difference a little over a week does. Was really worried about ALL the fertilizer that you had to put on it. Just new I would put those plants in and they would burn up over night. Guess it worked and even the beans are coming up, but my biggest crop seams to be mushrooms. They are all over!! Don't have a clue as to what kind they are. Had to get a new cucumber plant the other 2 I'm sure are not going to make it.
As for sewing, am still working on the wedding gift. Got the label for the back finished, and about 2 more blocks left to quilt on the quilt itself. Will post a picture when it is finished. Just 1 month and a couple of days till the wedding.

Didn't find much at yard sales this week end. A few pillow cases as I am not buying anymore sheets (Made myself that promise). Can usually get a couple of FQ's from a pillow case. Just don't have the room to put a lot of big sheets. Also found a few small pieces of material to make strips from. It was a beautiful weekend for a change. Maybe spring is finally here and I sure do hope so. Am sick of all the rain, but love the color green! Take Care and be safe

No comments:

Post a Comment