This is a view of Mt. Thielson and was taken while sitting in the boat fishing this weekend while at Diamond Lake. We left Sunday morning at 4am and drove the 2 hour trip up to the lake to meet with our eldest son for a day of fishing. It was on the cool side and still snow drifts around the lake. Wish this was closer so we could go more often. We did catch fish and had a fun, fun day!!
Also late Saturday afternoon I finally got my straw bales planted. Put in a couple of tomato plants, 3 pepper plants. Had gotten 4 small cucumber plants but some little creature had a feast. Planted a couple of them and am watching them carefully to see if they might make it. Otherwise I will need to go get a couple more. In the dirt in the middle I've planted bush beans. Now we need to wait and see if this straw bale gardening works.
Not much else to talk about today so will get off here. Take Care
Songbird Crazy Quilt Placemats
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment