I know I'm late with this picture and I'm going to blame it on the VERY hot weather that we have had. I just wanted to leave early that morning and get it over to Mom & Dad and get back home before it got up into 110 plus degrees. Anyway, I forgot to take a picture before I took it over there. So, today when we went to town I took the camera with me and took the picture. Do not like it as well as the one I did for July and probably won't find anything I like better than that one. July's brings back fun memories!

The weather has cooled off today, Thank Heavens! I just can't handle the heat, and hope it stays this way. I can't remember another time when we've had a hot spell that lasted as long as this one did. We usually get at least 1 really hot spell a year, but not for that long.
Nothing else to write about so am going to go work on a project that I started last night, it's for a very little ones first birthday that is coming up very soon.
Take Care All!
No comments:
Post a Comment