---Well, I got a phone call from Josh yesterday morning. His truck that he was in ran over a IED (Bomb) Monday. Everyone is ok, I guess. But it blew the engine 75 meters away from the vehicle. And left a crater in the ground the size of a swimming pool. He said they all could have went swimming in it. It knocked him out. He doesn't remember nothing but a white flash. Then he woke up hearing the guy next to him screaming. They think that the guy has a couple of broken ribs. Josh had to go in today and get some test done on his head. I haven't heard anything else. I can't wait for him to be done with this!---
Angles had to have been watching over these boys and I pray that they continue to do so!! Here are the pictures that Ronda sent to me.


Today Ronda sent me this message
-----haven't heard from him since. But Jess has talked to him online. He had to go in for a brain scan Wed. Because the headache wouldn't go away. They told him that if it doesn't go away that they would have to ship him to Germany for better care. Then she talked to him last night and he said that they were gonna do another brain scan today. We haven't heard anything yet. I'm just really suprised that everyone walked away from that! Yes! They all had angels with them that day!------
So we are waiting to hear from him soon!!
Take Care- time for lights out!
Wow... Amazing no one was killed! It was nice of Ronda to send the photos. Hope his headaches go away. You are right about the angles!
ReplyDeleteNoeletta