Saturday, August 22, 2009

Update on Josh

Got this email from Ronda yesterday and sounds like his headaches are getting better.

(Not a whole lot. He called yesterday. He said that they were gonna do some more tests on him. He said the headaches were getting better. He sounded good. His spirits were high. He was laughing and kiddin around. So it sounds good so far.)

Am going to try and put some more pictures here of things I have worked on. More or less to get them all in one place instead of scattered all over the place. The ones today will be of the door hangings I've finished for Mom & Dad.

















Just need to find some material for the binding for the month of Sept. Now I need to figure out what I want to do for Oct. Don't want to do just pumpkins, really would like something different, but nothing has said "Pick Me" yet!!

Am behind on the Shabby Rose blocks and the Quilters Blessing blocks seemed to be almost forgot about. Then I'd like to finish the snowmen blocks before Christmas. Just not enough time in the day for all I want to do.

Christmas is coming up fast and I only have 1 gift finished and have no idea what to do for the rest. I guess all the grandkids are old enough now for gift cards but I hate to give them. I've made quilts for them till they are probably tired of getting those.

Off to do some embroidery on a Shabby Rose block. Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment