Saturday, December 8, 2018

Not much this week

Tried to do at least a block a day for the tree skirts that I want to do for the kids for next year. Didn't quite get there.
Also need to learn how to crop a picture on this thing. (Kindle) Or lay the blocks on something else besides a quilt!
   Still have today maybe I'll get a couple of blocks today but I find myself cutting fabric. Fabric ✂ing must be my favorite thing to do because that is what I find myself doing a lot of the time.

Mailed off a couple of things. Sent Breana a little something for the very first tree in her own place. A few more years down the road when maybe she is more settled and if I'm able I will make her a wall hanging or table runner to use at Christmas time.

   Sent this one off to Joslyn and Alex. They both seem to have a love affair for penguins. This was part of a block a month several years ago and I only did about 3 blocks. Well I finished this one to be used as a wall hanging. Hope they enjoy it!

My evenings are spent watching the newest episode of Born and Raised Outdoors with the other half and while I should be knitting on a pair of socks, I've been practicing on hand piecing some blocks for a runner.  Want  to be ready for the hand piecing BOM that is going to be on FB come January. This hand piecing stuff is something I've not tackled before so we will see I guess.

Time to go find some lunch so
Take care and be safe!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment