After all the trouble I've had with this sweater it is finally done,
Well except for the 2 bands, which I do not enjoy doing but have it started.
And I must be on a sweater kick because I started this one
Which is this pattern (free)
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/lady-kina
Sure do hope this on one goes well.
As you can tell I've not done much else this week. It is so sunny and pretty out today but hubby wants to go to town so guess I will see if I can talk him into taking me to the NEW JoAnn's store so I can check it out. Today is Friday and he thinks I don't know why he wants to go. Well 52 years of marriage tells me he really wants to check for yard sales!!!! Will be glad when they get the new Sportsman Warehouse put in beside JoAnn's so I don't feel rushed while he sits in the car.
Take Care & Stay Safe
Songbird Crazy Quilt Placemats
2 days ago

very nice sweater!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! It looks great. Perseverance pays off.
ReplyDeleteGreat sweater! I really like your new one, too.
ReplyDeletePretty sweater. Like the color of the new one too.
ReplyDelete